Basic Terms & Conditions
- Prolab CC T/A Smart Buy conforms to the criteria outlined by the new CPA (Consumer Protection Act) effective 1 April 2011. We advise all our Customers to get information on the new CPA and how it affects them.
- All prices are quoted in Rand and include V.A.T.
- Goods are not sold on a sale and return basis.
- Should other waxes be used with our warmers the guarantee will automatically be deemed as void.
- Smart Buy only supplies professional beauty therapists who have trained at accredited training institutes. In purchasing from us you are confirming that you have the valid certification and relevant knowledge to utilise or operate said goods / purchases. We reserve the right to request proof of such qualification if deemed necessary.
- All furniture and equipment sold by Smart Buy has a 6 month warrantee and any freight costs incurred for claims or returns will be for the customer/purchasers account. Furniture warrantee does not extend to upholstery (eg. Vinyl or PU leather) and normal wear and tear including scratches, shrinkages and changes in the colour.
- Smart Buy reserves the right to refuse any claim should the equipment have been mishandled in any way, been operated by any unqualified personnel, failed to have been operated in the means to which it was intended or advised. Goods must be returned in original packaging.
- Smart Buy shall not accept any claim/return by the customer unless submitted in writing and received by Smart Buy within five (5) days of receipt of goods.
- 5% Cash & Carry discount will be applicable when collecting from our offices (Johannesburg office ONLY).
- Product orders over and above R350 including V.A.T. will carry a R55 fuel surcharge.
- Product orders valued under R350 including V.A.T. will have a delivery charge of R75 plus the R55 surcharge.
- All orders placed carry a R55 fuel surcharge over and above the delivery fee.
- Delivery charges subject to change without notice.
- This condition applies to Johannesburg and Pretoria only.
- Postal orders will be charged at the normal post office rates.
- Delivery charges for larger items of equipment and furniture will be quoted when ordering.
- Any damaged or missing goods should be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Claims after this elapsed period will not be entertained.
- Goods returned after 30 days will carry a 10% handling fee.
- All re-deliveries of product/equipment orders will carry a further R75 delivery charge.
- All deliveries are made on a C.O.D. basis only. Cash, credit cards and bank transfers are accepted.